Wilson® VH3300 Automatic Hardness Tester
This Wilson fully automated hardness testing system provides a fully integrated platform for your complete Vickers and Knoop hardness testing needs. From leading edge modular frame, stage, and optics designs to a fully featured User Interface, our VH3300 automatic hardness tester can be built to meet your application needs today, tomorrow, and into the future.
Buehler’s automatic hardness testers come with DiaMet operation software that enables expert operators to use a high feature set while its ease of use satisfies the needs of inexperienced operators. DiaMet helps operators run the fastest test cycle, auto-focus, and auto-measure sequences. By delivering automated and accurate results faster, the user is able to either quickly focus on and control internal processes or perform additional hardness tests.
Ease of use
- Focus on a fast and simple operation to satisfy the needs of inexperienced operators, while maintaining the flexibility and complexity of features required by expert users with DiaMet operation software.
- With a 6 position vertical turret (Buehler patent), the VH3300 offers the flexibility to configure the tester for the complete 10gf – 50kgf load range or just a section of this.
- The zero-offset overview optics houses in the turret and is both illuminated and calibrated.
Increase up-time & reduce service costs
- Collision Resistant System – prevents indenter or objective damage.
- All components and software are completely designed, manufactured, and integrated by Buehler.
For more information on DiaMet™ software, click here: DiaMet.