IsoMet® 1000 Precision Cutter
Gravity-fed Precision Sectioning Machine
IsoMet 1000 Benefits
- Gravity-fed cutting arm minimizes sample stress, ensuring a gentle pass through the cut
- Easily adjustable weighted arm for feed control
- Manual dressing system keeps the blade clean
- Ergonomic X-axis control wheel for quick and precise alignment
- Adjustable motor speed up to 1000rpm for various applications
- Extensive vising options that facilitate quick and effortless setup
- Optional table attachment enables easy cutting for electronics
- Catch basket accessory ensures easy retrieval
|IsoMet 1000 - Ordering
|Request a Quote
|Request a Quote
|Gravity Fed Chop
|RPM @60 Hz
|100 to 975
Consumables and Accessories
Coolants for Sectioning Machines
Automatic Precision Saw
Gravity-fed Precision Saw
Thin Section Saw/Cup Grinder
Manual Abrasive Saw
Sustainability is important to Buehler and its employees. We continue to challenge ourselves to reduce our environmental impact adding new programs each year and planning for continuous improvement. Our comprehensive recycling program prevents 70,000 lbs. of carboard, plastic, paper, and metals from going to our landfills. Our electricity is 100% zero emission powered by solar (33%), hydroelectric (33%), and wind (34%).
Buehler is a division of Illinois Tool Works (ITW) and is based in Lake Bluff, Illinois. Our company’s legacy comprises groundbreaking designs including the first commercially available mounting press, the first Rockwell hardness tester and we were the first to automate polishing. This same forward-looking spirit, combined with a strong understanding of lab priorities, continues to inform how we serve our customers world-wide.
Protect your investment with Buehler’s Service Plans. Keep your lab up and running with access to wear part kits and your machine being services by one of our highly trained Service Technicians.
Properly maintaining your equipment will ensure consistent performance , minimize downtime and reduce the likelihood of costly repairs.
Visit our literature section
View our tools and training
Contact Buehler Service
Visit Opti-Tech's E-Shop