Nikon SMZ18 Stereo Zoom Microscope
The Nikon SMZ18 is a stereo microscope designed for large sample analysis and multi-focal imaging. The Nikon SMZ18 has a high resolution, a high zoom range of 0.75 – 13.5x with multiple click stops, and macro magnification of parts.
- Ease of creating higher resolution, contrast, and zoom ratio images for electronics and other 3D parts
- High zoom range (0.75 – 13.5x with 0.75/1/2/3/4/5/6/8/10/12/13.5x click stops)
- 3.75 – 270x magnification range with 10x eyepieces (dependent upon objective and camera adapter selection)
- LED fiber illumination available with epi coaxial, ringlight, and flexible light pipe options for a variety of applications
- Double nosepiece accessory enables on-axis viewing, extended depth of focus, and quick rotation between multiple objects
- Trinocular body tubes enables built-in access for camera adapter, camera, and OmniMet™ integration