Welcome to Buehler!
Thank you for your interest in our industry focused technical information, sample preparation applications and case studies. Buehler is well established as the world’s leading manufacturer of materials sample preparation instruments and hardness testing equipment and consumable supplies. Buehler’s material scientists deliver custom solutions, webinars, training and technical papers for the Aerospace industry.
Stay informed on the latest techniques for sample preparation in your industry. Complete the form on the right to view the latest articals.
- Accurate Porosity Measurement in Thermal Spray Coatings using ASTM E1920
- Efficient Sample Preparation of Titanium Grade 2
- Fastener Metallography for Today
- Hardness Testing to Map or Not to Map
- How to Select and Use Final Polishing Oxide Media
- Lithium Battery Sample Preparation
- Metallographic Practices for Thermally Sprayed Coatings
- Metallographic Preparation of Fasteners
- Metallographic Preparation of Fasteners; Hardness testing evaluation
- Metallographic Preparation of Fasteners; Microscopic carburisation assessment and analysis of steel fasteners
- Metallographic Preparation of Fasteners; Small Sized Fasteners
- Metallographic Preparation of Fiber Reinforced Composites with/without Metallic Inserts
- Preparation of Thermally Sprayed Coatings
- Printed Circuit Board Sectioning
- Resin/Diamond Surfaces Enhance Microstructural Analysis of Thermally Sprayed Coatings
- Time Saving in CHD Heat Treatment Control Process Hardness and Sample Preparation